2 Cloves of Garlic
1Inch Piece of Ginger
Whole Garam Masala
5 Green Chillies
Oil 4 tsp
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp Red Chilli powder
1 tsp Corriandar powder
1/2 tsp Amchur powder
1 tsp Cumin seeds
1 Bay leaf
1) First crush Whole garam masala, Garlic, Ginger, Green Chillies in a blender. Just blend it coarsely.
2) Heat 4 tsp oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, bay leaf, pinch of asafoetida and chopped onion. Saute the onion till it becomes translucent.
3) Now add crushed paste and saute for 2 minutes. Add turmeric powder.
4) Add chopped potatoes, sprinkle some salt, mix it, cover and cook for 10 mts.
5) Add cauliflower, sprinkle some salt, mix, cover and cook for 10 mts.
6) After cooking for 10 mts add coriander powder, amchur powder and red chilli powder and add some salt to taste. Cover and cook till its done.
7) Garnish with corriandar leaves.