Using this site means you accept its terms.
The content on this site is all user based content, thus YourSearchBuddy does not guarantee the accuracy of any content
Furthermore, your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in, with third parties found on or through this site, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such third parties, are solely between you and the third party. “YourSearchBuddy” expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on this site.
“YourSearchBuddy” shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (whether or not YourSearchBuddy has been notified of the possibility of such damages).
“YourSearchBuddy” expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement to the full extent allowed under the law. Furthermore, no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from YourSearchBuddy shall create any warranty.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained from or made available on the site is done at your own discretion and risk. “YourSearchBuddy” expressly disclaims any responsibility for damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
It is our policy to make every effort to respect the copyrights of outside parties. If you believe that your copyright has been misused, please provide us with a detailed message stating your position and we will endeavor to correct any misuse.
USER REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
Users are required to register with YourSearchBuddy.com in order to take advantage of some features contained within. By registering you agree to our policies, and by posting or utilizing other services, which require your login on YourSearchBuddy’s sites, you are agreeing the terms within this document.
CODE OF USER CONDUCT
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which the Content originated. You, and not YourSearchBuddy, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Service. YourSearchBuddy does not pre-screen Content, though YourSearchBuddy and its designees have the right but not the obligation, in their sole discretion, to deny, move, or remove any Content available via the Service. YourSearchBuddy does not, and will not, guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content. You understand that by choosing to use the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will YourSearchBuddy be liable in any way, shape, or form, for any Content, including, but not limited to, errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, or otherwise transmitted via the Service.
You agree NOT to use the Service to:
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that is harmful, hateful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy harm or threaten minors in any way
- Falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Service; intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international laws
- Harass or “stalk” another individual
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
You acknowledge and agree that “YourSearchBuddy” may preserve Content forever. You also agree “YourSearchBuddy” may disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with legal process;
- Respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of YourSearchBuddy and his sites, their users, and the public.
CONTENT POSTED TO WEB BLOGS
With regard to Content you choose to post to your “YourSearchBuddy” web blog sites, you control all of the rights to such Content on the Service. YourSearchBuddy does not claim ownership of such Content.
When you post your Content on your YourSearchBuddy web blogs sites, you agree to grant YourSearchBuddy the worldwide, royalty free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, and publish such Content on the Service for the express purpose of displaying, distributing, and promoting such Content. YourSearchBuddy may only use this license to display, distribute, and promote your YourSearchBuddy Journal Site; to promote and market the products and services of YourSearchBuddy or his partners and affiliates; and to promote and market products and services related to your Content. YourSearchBuddy hereby waives any right to use this license to produce or sell reproductions of or derivative works based on your Content directly to individual consumers without your expressed consent.