The latest Windows 8 includes Internet Explorer 10 which feature with Metro style to provide fast and fluid browsing experience and navigation based on gesture. Although IE 10 deliver all the great features, users may still prefer to use other third party browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox or Opera, then you might want to remove Internet Explorer 10 completely from your Windows 8.
Steps to uninstall internet explorer from windows 8 :
- Bring up the run box using Win + R as the keyboard combination. In the space, type in appwiz.cpl and press Enter.
- Click on the hyperlink “Turn Windows features on or off” you see in the Programs and Feature Window that opens up.
- Look for Internet Explorer in the list and uncheck the box.
- Click Yes for the warning that pops up consequently.
- Click OK and restart your computer to make the changes you made effective